Awesomenauts Updates Coming!
Looks like Ronimo Games is working on a patch for Awesomenauts that will be out in the near future! Be sure to check out our Awesomenauts Review if you have not already!
Here are some fixes to assist with balance issues:
- Voltar’s drones were just too darn powerful. The turrets were too efficient and their max damage output is too high. So, they have reduced the drone base health and replaced the Force Fields item with an item that makes the drone shots blind enemies. Now the drones will explode and deal a bit of damage when they die. They will also be replacing the second shot damage item with an item that improves their explosion upon destruction. Both these changes make the drones better at support and defense, as they were originally intended.
- Leon’s tongue ability is getting an upgrade. They have also replaced the Power Pills Turbo items with an item that increases your health by a small amount for free, once.
- Lonestar’s bull will get an item that makes it explode on death, dealing some hefty damage. This item will replace the bull speed upgrade.
Other updates include:
- Fixing connectivity issues.
- It will now display your NAT type on the game session setup screen.
Ronimo Games have a very cool pair of sneakers that they will be giving away, courtesy of Kyozokicks! Follow them on Twitter or like them on Facebook for a chance at the most awesome pair of shoes in the Galaxy! More details coming soon from them on this.