Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the marble shooter action puzzle game Sparkle 2 will launch on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on January 27th.
$7.99 USD / €7.99 EUR / £6.39 GBP | 15% discount through February 8th 2016.
“We were astonished by the overwhelmingly positive reception Sparkle 2's spin off title, Sparkle Unleashed, got on Xbox One last summer. We're confident Sparkle 2 will be equally well received, as the gameplay experience is different enough and the production values are a touch higher.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Sparkle 2 is a highly polished match three marble shooter action puzzle game. Set in a mysterious world of magic and mystery, the player must travel through an enchanted landscape to find five magical keys. This is done by conquering more than 90 increasingly challenging marble shooter levels, equipping gameplay altering enchantments, and discovering breathtaking scenes.
The Xbox One version of Sparkle 2 includes an all new game mode, Cataclysm.
- Superbly polished action puzzle gaming
- State of the art special effects
- Four game modes: Story, Survival, Challenge and Cataclysm
- More than 90 levels throughout the story
- Supercharge your Orb Slinger with 16 powerful Enchantments
- Immersive mystery storyline with voiceovers
- Cinematic soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
Follow Jen on Twitch
Jen aka moto grrl streams the latest Xbox One games. She will be streaming Sparkle Unleashed 2 leading up to the release.